A calendar of events throughout the year provides an opportunity for music publishers to network, debate, exchange ideas with each other and colleagues from the wider music industry, pit their musical wits against one another, or simply to share a drink together.
- Newcomers to the MPA are invited to attend a New Members Lunch - an opportunity to meet fellow publishers, the MPA staff and your MPA Board members.
- Last Thursday Club is an informal gathering of MPA members and staff. Pour yourself a glass of wine and join the discussion.
- The MPA holds two Socials each year in the form of music quizzes, one for pop publishers, and one for classical.
- The MPA Christmas Lunch sees MPA members gather together along with the great and good from across the industry.
MPA members also benefit from reduced rates for or exclusive access to dozens of other events throughout the year, including:
- MIDEM – the MPA is a partner in the British Music at MIDEM stand
- Our trade missions that we run to different locations each year (One European Mission and One Overseas Mission). Previous trade missions have been to Japan and China, and a Synch Mission to LA
- The Great Escape
- Liverpool Sound City
- Norwich Sound and Vision
- MUSEXPO and MUSEXPO Europe
- MusicTank events