Please complete all sections on this form. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Provisional Members are not allowed to put themselves forward for election to the MPA Board or vote at the AGM.
• MPA Code of Fair Practice for Users of Printed Music
• MPA Code of Best Practice Relinquishments
• MPA/BBC Hire Agreement
• MPA/BBC Single Grand Right Licence
• MPA Licence for Visually Impaired People
• MPA/JCQ Agreement – for the exploitation of school examination papers
• MPA/CIE Agreement – for the exploitation of school examination papers
• MPA/Ministry of Defence Service Bands Agreement
You also should endeavour to meet the commitments as set out in the following guidelines:
• MPA/ABO – Guidelines for Practice in Professional Music Hire
• MPA/ABO Youth Orchestra Guidelines
• MPA/Making Music/IAML (UK & Ireland) – Guidelines for Practice in Amateur Music Hire
• MPA/BBC Guidelines for Practice in Music Hire
Provisional MPA subscriptions last from the period of joining up until 31 December of the following year.
The subscription fee is determined by the Board of MPA and is currently £60 excl VAT. Once your payment has been cleared you will receive your welcome pack and login details for the MPA Website.
Please tick the option below on how you will be paying if accepted:
(Please make payments to Acc: 07528531, Sort: 18-00-02, Acc Name: Music Publishers Association Ltd)
Music Publishers Association Ltd, 2nd Floor, Synergy House, 114-118 Southampton Row, London. WC1B 5AA
You are now being redirected to the PRS For Music who administer the MCPS
You are now being redirected to the Printed Music License Limited website
Enter the keywords to search the site and click enter