Founded in 1881, the MPA is the UK trade association for the UK’s world-leading music publishers. From Adele to the Beatles and Skepta, our members represent the rights of a variety of songwriters & composers.
Our nearly 200 strong publisher membership represents more than 4,000 catalogues across all genres, including much of the world’s favourite music. Music Publishers contribute more than a quarter of the entire UK Industry’s £2.6bn in export revenue and contribute £649 million to the total UK export revenue.
MPA Corporate Associate membership will allow you to plug into a dynamic and burgeoning sector and as a member, you will have access to the benefits highlighted below*.
Friend of the MPA – £800
As a profile supporter of the MPA, your benefits will include:
– Visibility and your branding featured on our website
– Access to valuable MPA communications and resources
– Newsletter feature showcasing your company to our members and extensive network
Associate – starting at £5k – £15k
– Approved Associate status with your branding on our website and workstream comms & PR
– 2x insights sessions/workshops for members
– 2x accompanying newsletter features
– Discounted invitations to MPA events including the Summer Party and Christmas Lunch
– Priority invites to social and networking events
– Priority speaker opportunities
– Access to materials to from Specialist Seminars
– Championed as an official MPA benefit
– Official partner to bi-annual associates breakfast/reception with MPA & Member Executives
– Visible branding at a key MPA social event (e.g. Pop and Classical quizzes)
– Associates are welcome to include branding for goodie bags or marketing comms
Sponsors – price subject to interest
In addition to the above Associate benefits you will also have the opportunity to be the official sponsor of our Summer Party
or famous MPA Christmas Lunch – two key music industry events.
– Brand awareness across all event and membership channels, including social media profiles
– Installation & merchandising options
– Priority seating & key introductions to members
*All Associate and Friend tiers are on an annual basis
Memberships are subject to approval by the MPA Board.
If you would like to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 077 2350
Vistex solutions help businesses take control of their mission-critical processes. Covering a multitude of programs, including pricing, trade, royalties and incentives, it can be complicated to see where all the money is flowing, let alone how much difference it makes to the topline and bottomline. With Vistex, business stakeholders can see the numbers, see what really works, and see what to do next – so they can make sure every dollar spent or earned is really driving growth, and not just additional costs. For more information visit their website here.
Taylor Wessing is a global law firm that serves the world’s most innovative people and businesses.
The MPA is pleased to offer a FREE 20 min legal helpline provided by International Law
firm, Taylor Wessing for MPA members. For more information visit their website here.
Our members can now claim 20% off on-demand music courses from MusicGurus. Learn the secrets, habits and practice techniques from some of the best musicians and songwriters in the world that will take your craft to the next level. You can browse their full range here.
Signature Brew brings their exciting core range of music-inspired craft beers (Roadie, Studio Lager, Backstage IPA and Nightliner) to the best bars, venues and festivals in the UK and beyond. You can regularly enjoy their discounted products at key MPA events.
You are now being redirected to the Printed Music License Limited website
You are now being redirected to the PRS For Music who administer the MCPS
Enter the keywords to search the site and click enter