Founded in 1881, the MPA is the UK trade association for the UK’s world-leading music publishers. From Adele to the Beatles and Skepta, our members represent the rights of a variety of songwriters & composers.
Our nearly 200 strong publisher membership represents more than 4,000 catalogues across all genres, including much of the world’s favourite music. Music Publishers contribute more than a quarter of the entire UK Industry’s £2.6bn in export revenue and contribute £649 million to the total UK export revenue.
MPA Corporate Associate membership will allow you to plug into a dynamic and burgeoning sector and as a member, you will have access to the benefits highlighted below*.
Friend of the MPA – £800
As a profile supporter of the MPA, your benefits will include:
– Visibility and your branding featured on our website
– Access to valuable MPA communications and resources
– Newsletter feature showcasing your company to our members and extensive network
Associate – starting at £5k – £15k
– Approved Associate status with your branding on our website
– 2x insights sessions/workshops for members with 2x accompanying newsletter features
– Discounted invitations to exclusive MPA events including the Summer Party and Christmas Lunch
– Priority invites to social and networking events
– Priority speaker opportunities
– Access to materials to from Specialist Seminars
– Championed as an official MPA benefit
– Official partner to bi-annual associates breakfasts with CEOs and Executives from our membership
– Visible branding at a key MPA social event (e.g. Pop and Classical quizzes)
– Branding on goodie bags and/or visible socials
Sponsors – price subject to interest
In addition to the above Associate benefits you will also have the opportunity to be the official sponsor of our Summer Party
or famous MPA Christmas Lunch – two key music industry events.
– Brand awareness across all event and membership channels, including social media profiles
– Installation option
*All Associate and Friend tiers are on an annual basis
Memberships are subject to approval by the MPA Board.
If you would like to find out more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0333 077 2350
You are now being redirected to the Printed Music License Limited website
You are now being redirected to the PRS For Music who administer the MCPS
Enter the keywords to search the site and click enter