The MPA is the UK trade association for music publishers. We have around 300 members, covering every genre of music. From Adele to the Beatles and Skepta, our members represent the rights of a variety of songwriters & composers.
Music Publishing contributes £649 million to the total UK export revenue.
Founded in 1881 and still at the forefront of the industry, the Music Publishers Association is the trade association for the UK’s world-leading music publishers.
Our nearly 300 strong publisher membership represents more than 4,000 catalogues across all genres, including much of the world’s favourite music. Music Publishers contribute more than a quarter of the entire UK Industry’s £2.5bn in export revenue.
MPA Corporate Associate membership will allow you to plug into a dynamic and burgeoning sector and as a member, you will have access to the benefits highlighted below.
• A formal welcome to our membership and beyond via an announcement in our dedicated e-newsletter and across the MPA’s social media channels.
• A standalone listing on the MPA website that promotes your business.
• A dedicated mail-out introducing your service to the MPA membership and your brand or service promoted across MPA’s social media channels.
• Exclusive networking opportunities with MPA’s membership, including our ever popular ‘pub socials’.
• Discounts on our ticketed events, including all our Professional Development & Training Courses and legendary Christmas Lunch.
• First access to all sponsorship opportunities of MPA events ahead of external partners.
• Opportunity to participate in speaking engagements at seminars, training courses and wider public events.
• Receive regular monthly e-newsletter to keep you up-to-date on MPA matters, industry developments, events and offers.
• MPA Corporate Associate stamp/logo to include on your website.
• Invite to our Annual MPA AGM.
• Free job postings on the MPA website and e-newsletter.
The fee per Corporate Associate member is £750 + VAT, an increase of £250 from last year but will run from the date of joining for a year rather than covering a calendar year.
Memberships are subject to approval by the MPA Board.
ENTER THE KEYWORDS TO SEARCH THE SITE AND CLICK ENTER