Music Hire Librarian
The Music Hire Librarian is a full time position within OUP’s Music department. Duties include handling customer enquiries, providing quotations and processing orders for hiring orchestral and choral materials to customers worldwide, as well as other important administrative and stock-keeping tasks.
Responsibilities will include:
• Respond promptly to customer enquiries, providing accurate information and quotations for hire in accordance with established procedures and pricing schedules.
• Process, pick and dispatch orders for orchestral and vocal material in a timely and accurate manner, to ensure that customer deadlines are met.
• Process accurately and efficiently the return of materials to stock.
• Evaluate and monitor the music hire stock to ensure stock levels and stock quality are adequately maintained.
• Support the Hire Library Manager and the Music Hire Assistant as required, in all aspects of library functions and administration.